Friday 8 June 2012

Celebrations are Just Around The Corner


wedding invitations Ireland
Hey there! I am on cloud nine. Why? Coz I am entering a new phase of life. I am going to get married in less than two weeks.

I am going to be a beautiful bride from the beautiful country Ireland. Thanks for all the good wishes and blessings. Definitely need them because I’m so nervous, although all the wedding invitations ireland have been sent and other things are running as scheduled. Hope everything goes smoothly as planned.

Today I went to the best wedding dress shop in ireland for fittings. Oh my God! My dress is so gorgeous. It is a beautiful ivory dress with a mother of pearl tiara to go with it. The dress is an off shoulder one fitted till the waist and then extends like a ball gown. The pearl buttons on the back are looking so rich and elegant. I just can’t wait to get into it and take all the vows with my would-be husband.
wedding dress shop in Ireland

Just one thing is remaining on my to-do list, ordering the bouquet. I want beautiful ivory flowers with pearl strings hangings. I am going to the baker to check on the design of the cake and will order for the bouquet there only. 

Oh! I just remembered I have to buy a gift for him. Let me think, what about beautiful gold cuff links or a watch. Have to buy the gift now only because can’t leave it for the last minute. Ok bye, wish me luck you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment